Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thumpity

Today's heart rate wasn't so good...168!!!! I think maybe because I had a hot chocolate and blueberry muffin at Tim Horton's while I waited for the gym to open. Usually I eat AFTER, and am at the gym right after papers, not taking any time to just sit.
Still have the cracked up van...absolutely NO rental cars are in Regina this weekend, as they were all shipped up to Saskatoon for the Junos. So the van goes in on Tuesday, and we get a rental at that time. The good side of it is that by that time, the garage should have all the bits and pieces in stock, and will just have to disassemble and reassemble the back of the van. Thankfully, they were able to tape some weather plastic onto the window hole....I had tried yesterday morning but ran out of duct tape, plus the stuff I HAD wouldn't stick. :-s
A note to make Jodi smile....by lunchtime I will own all 3 Neverending story movies...just for you. :-D

No comments: