Sunday, April 1, 2007

Family Time

Nothing majorly new to report. No gym today. Slept in until 8:30....have to be at church to practice at 9:15. Cashed in a coupon at DQ yesterday and shared a peanut butter cup blizzard and a cookie dough blizzard with my family after supper. We are on a TV ban for awhile (except if our guests want to watch something) in an attempt to reconnect and such.
Gotta go.
(edited around 8:55PM)
Husband and I went to the clinic tonight because we were in a lot of pain. Good news is I don't have a concussion or any whiplash. Bad news is that we both have strained muscles in our backs and shoulders...muscle relaxants and massage therapy for us both. I am the one worse hurt (or however you say that properly...too tired to care), and need two prescription relaxants to Husband's one, but I think that's because I saw the guy coming, Husband was looking down at something, so wasn't tensed for impact like I was...like the effect they see in drunk people...they get hurt less in drunk driving crashes because they're all relaxed. Same with the kids....they didn't see it coming, so nothing wrong on them.
Have taken my drugs to combat the headache and backache. The strain makes me ultra tired to start with (I feel like I could sleep for days)....now I'm REALLY tired (from the drug)

No comments: