Monday, March 19, 2007

Eggs and toast

Breakfast of champions....or at least of this Mommy. :)
No routes this morning, so I got to sleep in until 8:45. woo-hoo!
My sister and brother in law are coming for Easter. Yahoo! :) They have never visited us yet. For that matter, my sister has never visited me at all since I moved away from home in 1994. So this is a big thing!
This means I really have to get my butt in gear and clean this pigsty. At least I have 2 weeks to whip everybody into shape.
Speaking of being in shape, Wendy's has a promotion on where if you buy a salad, you take your receipt to Curves, and you get a free 2 week membership. I think I might take my receipt from yesterday and do just that sometime this week....milk them for all they're worth, get totally in shape....and then go buy that one-year leisure pass from the city and use their stuff now, instead of waiting until the fall....they have a payment plan, and I really think it's what I should do. Keep me from going insane, anyway. :) Keep me doing the RIGHT things and not the wrong ones.

No comments: