Monday, March 26, 2007

Kathump

Back to the gym today. My average heart rate is at 161 now, which is great. My legs haven't been sore at all when I've come from the gym, so I must be doing it right....I was pretty stiff and sore after papers today, I guess from no papers and no gym yesterday, but now that I'm home from the gym, and have eaten and all that, I'm fine...no sore spots at all.
My sister and maybe brother in law arrive in about a week. I have the upstairs pretty much under control now, but the downstairs still needs help.
It's really nice and sunny out today....it won't be as warm as yesterday, but it's going to be above freezing, anyway. Almost all the snow and ice is gone....pretty much just piles that people made while shovelling are still hanging in there, in various stages of meltage. I'm happy about that...it means I can squish around my backyard and dream about gardening....my original plan had been to let my garden lie fallow and fertilize it, doing container gardening this year, but financially I don't think that will work, so I might just go ahead and plant it this year, and take what measly, tired veggies it will squeak out, and try for the treatment next year. It's very rocky and full of Regina Gumbo (very high clay content), you see....not the best for growing big veggies.
Well, off to do my daily whirl of cleaning!

No comments: