Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wasting no time

I got my Leisure pass last night, on my way to chorus, and showed up at the gym after papers, promptly at 6AM. Sweated my way through 30 minutes on a stair stepper machine that hated my guts (I set it to fat burner...hopefully that's what it burned, aside from my energy). I feel pretty good, and definitely pleased with myself for having given up the dream of Internationals and replacing it with focusing on my health. Also printed out the Canada Food Guide and revamped our weekly menu around that, to be sure everyone in the family is eating what they are supposed to. I weigh in today, but haven't gone downstairs to do so yet. I think I gained a bit this week....but now that I have the pass, that should change, or at the very least, change to muscle.
The weather is warming up again, and everything is melting....a very fitting first day of spring.

No comments: