Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yahoo

Well, today is weigh day. I will simply say it was a good week. I have chipped a chunk off the blob that is me. Hopefully next week will bring results as well, and so on, so that maybe I could look great by summer.
Today is colder, and the weather says it's going to stay that way for a few days. I won't complain, as long as we slowly continue to creep towards spring weather, and don't get another blast of winter wind and snow.
We are definitely canning the whole Primus thing....when I start breaking up while talking to one of my BOSSES, right in the same city, it's time to throw in the towel. We are very disappointed with this...we had heard that VoIP was such a great alternative....but it's been nothing but frustration. we will look into number portability....pretty much any call to our house is for me, so if we can port the number to my cell at some point, we don't have to worry about a home phone, since I always have my cell phone nearby.
Son is going through another growth spurt. He is in size 3X/4 clothes now, just like Daughter when she was his age. He eats everything we can put in front of him, and then some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still nice and warm here but the water avaiability is very dire. Got a 450 gallon water tank. 50 years ago they were banned as being unnecessary in a modern city.
HA!

nev

Anonymous said...

Got my own blog now.
If you would like to see it it is
http://nmanser.blogspot.com/
called louisecourt after the house we have.

nev