Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunny day

Today is another warm and sunny day...tomorrow may actually be halfway decent, in terms of ice, as things are melting quite quickly this weekend.
This morning I started my first time of helping lead the singing at church. What a difference from the old church! Wow! We four singers were backed up by piano, drums, guitar (electric acoustic), bass guitar....very cool. After church we had lunch (beef on a bun, salad, and squares...yum!), then the annual general meeting. After that, we went rubber boot shopping for all except Husband who rarely even wears boots in WINTER. Now we are home, will have KFC for supper, then off to curling.
Got a phone call just a bit ago...paper is desperate so juggling everybody around to get all routes covered. Big one for me...should take at least a couple hours. Thankfully it is warmer out, and the area is not too bad...just an older part of town, so until the sun comes up, the lighting may not be so great.
Diet is going well (except today, but today is my "S" day), so hopefully will stick to it and see results soon. When I stop looking pregnant, I will be a lot happier. :)

No comments: