Sunday, March 4, 2007

Coffee

I like coffee. I like flavoured coffee best...amaretto is good. My brother-in-law got me caramel apple cider coffee for Christmas. My favourite so far is Mistletoe Mint coffee...it has chocolate flavour plus a natural mint leaf type flavour to it which is really yummy. Didn't see it this year, but Safeway had it the year before.
I have nothing much to say today, in case you haven't noticed. My brain has come to a standstill.
Went on a date last night with Husband. We had planned to go to Earl's, because we had a gift card, but ended up at Kelsey's because we didn't have time to wait at Earl's before the movie. It was a rushed dinner, which was really too bad. We saw "Epic Movie" which was hilarious...and crude and gross...but we really liked it. It was fun seeing if we could identify all the films they were making fun of, and seeing what they would do with them. It's a movie I would recommend for people looking for a pointless, stupid, silly kind of movie...but not for people who are looking for something classy. Definitely NOT a movie for children (although a HUGE group of Native people butted in front of us in the ticket line, glaring at us with an "Oh yeah? And what are ya gonna do about it?" kind of look, and brought their kids with them). I haven't seen the Scary Movie films, but I would hazard a guess that if you've seen on of them, you're pretty much prepared for what "Epic Movie" has to offer.
This afternoon, Daughter and I will go see "Flushed Away" while Husband and Son go play at Tot's Cafe....then Husband will pick up a fast food supper and off we go to watch Husband go curling while we eat.

No comments: