Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday

Today is a slow day, a laid back day. Did the two routes and didn't fall. Took my wrist brace off to no major effects. Have a few minor bruises and cuts from yesterday's fall, but nothing a few days won't heal. Fell asleep on the couch until about 9:45. Cleaned the kitchen. Made Daughter clean hers and her brother's stuff out of the living room. Daughter went out to play for a few hours, Son went for a nap (after lunch), Hubby went to do some errands, and I watched DVD's from the library..."Return From Witch Mountain" and "The Lizzie Maguire Movie". Daughter joined me partway through the first one. Had a niiiiice hot bath with bath oil beads, so I smell all pretty. And here we are.
Tomorrow is my big day. I will tell about it tomorrow, so I have something to write about.
And if Moosh is reading this....I WANT DETAILS OF WHEN YOU ARE TRAVELLING TO KNOW IF I SHOULD LURK AROUND BUS DEPOTS!!!!!! ;-D

No comments: