Friday, February 23, 2007

Winter

It's still here. And it still has teeth. A blizzard blew in last night....and continues to blow. Luckily the two routes they set me up with today were two I had done a few months ago, so no searching for the right streets and all, just a lot of slogging through the wind and snow. 2 1/2 hours, and I will get $29. Not bad.
Today I continue my mad cleaning streak....my goal is to get the upstairs all sparkly, and maybe catch up on laundry. Hopefully I will manage to actually reach my goals for once.
Finished making the keychains and doing the baking for tomorrow's Girl Guide tea...decided to make something using some of the frozen pumpkin from the 19 pumpkins a teacher gave me in the fall. So I made 4 medium loaves of raisin chocolate chip pumpkin bread....and a big one for us. Have to remember to take those to the leader today.
Still have a bunch of Muppets stuff to add to my links, but I think that will wait for another day. Hope you enjoy the ones I have up already. Yip yip yip yip, uh-huuuuuuh uh-huuuuuh. LOL

No comments: