Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back to Work

Got a call yesterday that had me out doing 2 routes this morning....one I had done before, one new one. They went pretty well...a total of 108 papers and it took about 2 hours. It snowed last night, much to my surprise upon waking today.
Last night at chorus was fun. All nights at chorus are fun, but last night was lots of extra fun....we practiced our contest package, we practiced our Show of Champions package, we learned choreo for one of our newer songs...I won the "Good Question award" (every week, our Board leader makes up an award for someone and makes a little badge for it. I had written a letter to the board, disagreeing with a decision they had made, and although my arguments did not change their decision, they were glad to revisit the issue and consider my points, and were happy that I supported their decision once they explained the reasons they had for the decision...anyways, the award was for having the guts to stand up to the board and ask questions about their decision)...and after we practiced our 30 minute performance which we do tonight at a seniors' home (a very high class one, may I add), I got to choose a song to sing from our repertiore. I chose "Ease On Down". :)
My weigh-in day was yesterday....no change. still stuck at 196. I suppose it's a good thing, as I didn't GAIN....but frustrating nonetheless.

No comments: