Friday, February 9, 2007

AYEEEEEEEEE!

Ouch. Ever had a pinched nerve in your neck/shoulder? It's been there for a few days, but somehow, last night while I slept, it pinched itself 1000% more. I am in SO MUCH PAIN today, I can't move my neck or shoulder without searing pain through my neck, shoulder, and arm.....which, of course, made doing papers this morning a real adventure.
Yesterday I mentioned that I was testing coleslaw dressing, and that I needed a cabbage...we did our shopping at the Great Canadian Warehouse Club...and got a HEAD of cabbage....we're talking a cabbage literally the size of a head. This thing is HUGE! I think I'll have to look up some recipes for using some of it after I've taken the coleslaw portion....maybe I'll be daring and attempt cabbage rolls. Yum! Love to eat them....never made them. Anybody have some super yummy cabbage recipes? Send them my way! :)
Nothing much to say today....all I can think about is how much I hurt, and I keep moving, so it keeps sending that searing pain and erasing any real concrete thought patterns I may have. See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is the first time I've been to your blog it's awesome. I find alot of the times you need to get out your thoughts and feeling because when you see them they aren't as bad or as scary as they seem in your head. This is your area feel free to write what you want when you get it out you'll feel better. I'll be back to read your blog after I get back from Las Vegas.

K