Thursday, February 22, 2007

Snickers Hot Chocolate

....is the special flavour at the local 7-Eleven today. I did two routes, and was frozen almost solid at the end, so figured I'd treat myself. Think of hot chocolate with a taste of peanut butter in it...kind of like a liquid Reese's peanut butter cup, with not as much pb. Yummmmmmmmmmm. They had a peach cobbler a la mode latte about a month ago. That was really good. My favourite, though, was in the fall...spiced pumpkin cheesecake latte. I added a bit of nutmeg, and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....heaven.
Not a lot has happened since yesterday...managed to clean, sweep, and mop Son's bedroom and the upstairs bathroom, and clean and vacuum the upstairs hall and living room. This, for me, is a major accomplishment, especially with Mr Clingy (Son)trying to "help". Today is grocery day, and Toddler Time at the library day, so not a lot will be accomplished at home. I have to bake 2 items for the Girl Guides tea on Saturday, plus finish making keychains for same tea out of computer parts....and get everything to the leaders by tomorrow.
Last night's performance was fun, but they always go by so fast! It was a 30 minute show, but we get singing, and it feels like a mere 5 minutes. The seniors seemed to like the show. We had some emceeing between songs, and the list of songs we sang were
Take A Chance On Me, Friends, We Are Family, I Feel The Earth Move, One Tin Soldier, Wonderful World, Come Sail Away, You Raised Me Up, and We'll Meet Again.
Today I will try to get started on adding some links to sites to this blog. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: