Sunday, February 25, 2007

One of those days

Had one of "those days" yesterday...all proud of myself for having drunk all my water...picked up my big 3 cup mug from the table (I fill it 3 times daily)...to find I had in fact NOT finished it. Later, put a mug of coffee in the microwave to heat for 80 seconds....opened the microwave about 6 hours later to the sight of said mug of coffee. Turned to the stove to move some stuff so I could get supper started....to find the absolutely full pot of tea I had made 2 hours earlier because (I thought) I had drunk all my coffee. I'm losing my mind.
Today was pretty good. Slept until 9, and still got everyone out the door by 10:15 for church at 10:30. (This is a good thing)
The kids had fun at Sunday School, I signed up to help with the worship singing...things are good.
Went to Boston pizza for lunch. Hubby ordered toasted chicken pecan salad, I got the taco beef nachos with extra cheese, Daughter got the kid's pepperoni and mushroom pizza, and Son got Bugs and Cheese. We all shared everything. It was fun....and really yummy.
Came home and watched "Hoodwinked", and thoroughly enjoyed it. Apparently daughter thinks Granny on the movie is like her Granny. I think this is hilarious, and if my Mom sees the movie, I think she will get a giggle out of it, too. I mean, I know my Mom likes to ski...and bake...but REALLY....! :-D
Tonight is curling, so will have to cook tuna linguini soon, then after that (curling), off to bed and get some sleep so I can be up for work in the morning, and clean like mad before my coffee friend arrives Tuesday morning.

No comments: