Thursday, May 31, 2007

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Today is the day! My friend arrives on a plane tonight for a week of fun and frolic. Hee hee. My house is not sparkling clean like I had wanted, but I think it will have to do. I am tired and very, very short on time. It's not too bad, I guess, but I have a bunch of boxes in my closet that have been stashed away for later sorting. I will have to dig to find anything in them.
7-Eleven is totally getting my business these days...I got a strawberry poptart flavour steamer this morning. Yum yum yum yum yum. Did I mention yum? And tomorrow they come out with their "Slurp-accino"!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO there! (Iced coffee, for those who aren't catching on)
Erm...my brain just stopped. I have no idea what I was going to write....at all.
Anyway...I need to do a million things. MUST.....HAVE....COFFEE!!!!!!!!! We will start with that task, and hopefully the awakeness required for the remaining tasks will come shortly after.

No comments: