Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Uh....

Well, I haven't written much lately....not really much to tell. Signed myself up for a find-your-friends type place called Facebook, which is kind of neat. Have 17 friends on there so far.
Daughter's team has a 2-3 record so far in baseball. And those 3 losses were ALL by only 2 runs.
For Mother's Day, Daughter made me a card and a couple of paper crafts, Son said "Happy Muvver's Day", and Husband promised to rent me a rototiller when I'm ready. And he ordered Chinese for supper.We also went to one of Daughter's baseball games.
We got the kitties an electric litter box yesterday. Cleans itself at the touch of a button....fabulous invention. We love it already.
Husband has decided to enter that new show being created by Phil Koagan (sp?), No Opportunity Wasted. I really hope he gets to be on the show....it would be really cool.
I am once again trying to lose a few pounds, and am one day in so far. It's frustrating, though....so many yummy foods out there screaming my name. I want it ALL! I know if I even TOUCH something like that, I'd eat too much. I'm doomed and I've hardly even started. *sigh* Saw pictures of myself from about 12 years ago. Ohhhhhhhhhh to look like that again!!!!!

No comments: