Thursday, May 3, 2007

Crazy Day

Today will be busy. Delivered my route in the rain, went to the gym and worked my heart again, here I am now....soon everyone else will be up. Big Cat goes in to be shaved today because he has matts in his fur and won't let us brush him. Husband goes for his briefing before competition. Son has Toddler Time at the library. Daughter goes on a field trip today to the hospital. I finish packing. Tonight we perform at First Nite. In the between time, I need to finish cleaning the house, mop the floors, that sort of thing.
We found a babysitter....the granddaughters of one of the ladies in chorus. It's going to be very strange...my children will get 2 new babysitters and I won't even meet them...I'm gone by the time the babysitters come, and Husband will meet, greet, and brief them, and by the time I get home, it will be a little over half a day since they will have left. I'm a little nervous....I trust my chorus member that these are good girls, but it's hard to leave my kids with strangers, especially ones I won't even SEE.
This may be my last entry until Monday, we'll see.
Daughter's French Immersion test went well, she's all set to go for Grade 1....and found one of her baseball teammates in that class too.
The wind yesterday was something to behold...apparently they got up past the 100kph mark. I believe it....I was out in it. Not fun. It has settled down a lot today, probably once the rain came.

No comments: