Friday, June 29, 2007

In My Defense...

I did not intend to come across as begging for comments. :) The person who commented on this fact did point out on e-mail that she had not intended to imply that, but I know that is how I came across. :) I just want to know what everyone is up to...I'm nosey and lonely for news. :)
Not much to report, really. Hubby's bruise is disappearing, much to his disappointment (he wanted it to turn rainbow colours, but it's just fading away instead)...he will just have to watch my bruise change colours. I walked full speed into a towel rod which was just at hip level.
There is a tornado watch south of us, so I will be watching, too. Since the huge tornados in Manitoba last week, we're a little skittish about the words "tornado watch" here in Saskatchewan.
Wednesday was the last day of school for Daughter, so she is officially on the way to Grade One in the fall, and Son is on his way to preschool in September.
Still doing papers, still going to the gym...have lost 10 pounds so far. Somewhat addicted to facebook...I think the next time I come on here, I'll have to make sure I have some material! :)

No comments: