Monday, June 18, 2007

Day Eight

Okay, so I had a bad weekend...too much food, too much eating out, too many home baked cookies. Daughter is in the playoffs and has won her first two games so far. If she wins the next three, she will be the champion team. One way or another, this next weekend will be absolutely insane with games to be played. If she loses one game, there are more than 3 to be played, but she could still end up as the champion team.
After the first week, I weigh in at 202...a loss of 3 pounds. Not bad, considering the weekend's folly. That leaves me with 52 pounds to go. My hope is to reach that by my NEXT birthday (obviously not THIS birthday).
I have written up this week's new menu and hopefully will stick to it a little better, and at least make it to the goal of 1 pound lost per week.
Anyway, I have a lot of work to do today, stuff like laundry and tidying the house. I am still in pain, but feeling a little more motivated today, so hopefully I will get a good chunk done before the pain wins and I have to stop.

No comments: