Friday, April 27, 2007

Ohhhh Yeeaaahhhh!

I am so proud of my Dad. I have now read the first 14 chapters of his book, "Advertising Murder", and it is AMAZING! I read and read and read, chuckle over some little joke, stop and realize MY DAD wrote that, read some more....you get the picture. Then just out of curiosity, after an e-mail from Dad, I Googled him and his book...there are A LOT of libraries who already have his book on their shelves! Including the Ottawa library! Whoa! Very cool. :)
Today the kids and I tackled the kitchen, a room we are notorious for letting slide into a nasty mess. It took us all morning, but we now have a decent looking kitchen that now only needs to A) be kept clean B) have its cupboards sorted and C) have its floors scrubbed and mopped, as well as cupboard doors scrubbed down.
Now I just succeeded at the difficult feat of making both banana muffins AND banana bread without turning the kitchen back into a disaster, but instead merely having a few dishes to wash up with supper.
I will now go celebrate with a mini muffin, a dose of Dr Phil, and a few more chapters of Dad's book while Son naps and Daughter is in school.

1 comment:

neville222 said...

Sorry haven't had time to comment.
Been depressed as well as having some cat problems. And water restrictions.
You'll be happy when Canada will become a sub-tropical paradise!!!