Thursday, April 5, 2007

Signing In

It's been a few days and i have been lax in this blog....it's been busy....sort of. Sis and b-i-l are here. Nice to see them, but I think they're getting bored to death....I don't know what sorts of things they want to do, and they won't tell me. I ask and get "I dunno". I'd take them to the Science centre, but it costs a lot....I'd take them to the museum, but I don't know if they'd be interested. We could sit and watch movie after movie....if that's what they want to do. But I DON'T KNOW!!!!!
In any case...I did two routes today, and didn't go to the gym. I think I'm coming down with a cold, complete with sneezing and sore throat. Ugh. Lovely way to approach Easter weekend. Well, no papers and no gym tomorrow, because of Good Friday, so I'll be able to sleep in a whole extra 4 hours, until 8.
We finally got the van in on Tuesday afternoon, and have a shiny new van with many bells and whistles from the rental place...hoping we get the van back soon so we don't have to pay extra for mileage and extra days and all. And I want my van back because I'm not used to this one....and it's so inconspicuous that not only do I feel weird NOT having people looking at the car, but it makes it VERY hard to find in a parking lot, as opposed to the van where you stand, gaze across the parking lot, and easily lock onto the very obvious, highly visibly decalled Doctor Dave van.
Well, I think I've updated things for now. Hang in there if it's another few days before i write....I'm still around. :)

No comments: