Friday, July 20, 2007

A hot and tiring week

It's been one of those weeks, you know the kind....it seems as if it's the hottest it's ever been. Everyone is shocked and grumbling about how horribly hot it is...and yet everybody knows, deep down inside, this is exactly what we got LAST YEAR....and the year before, and the year before....
As a result, I have been very tired. I have even been feeling sick the last two days, now that the heat has receded a bit. This works to my major disadvantage. This means I intend to eat less because I'm not feeling well, and then end up bingeing later on in the day. I have not made it to the gym the past two days, bringing my gym attendance to a whopping total of one day this week. I have dragged my butt home after papers and inserted myself on one of the spare beds, so as not to disturb anyone, and been found around 9:30 by my family members. This, of course, cuts down on the day's cleaning time considerably, as it then takes me quite awhile to get back into the conscious and PROPERLY FUNCTIONING part of my day (I can be up, physically, but until I've had some coffee, etc, hopes of my doing anything useful are a mere dream). This, in turn, makes the job seem mountainous, and somewhat intimidating. This leads to frustration, which leads to my feeling tired and uninspired....
Definitely not an ideal week.
Rearranged the kids' rooms, much to their delight, and today my goal will be to tidy Son's room, both bathrooms, the kitchen, and do a load of laundry.....and maybe some weeding, if it doesn't get too hot this afternoon. Wish me luck.

No comments: