Monday, January 14, 2019

Back in the Saddle

I can't believe it has been nearly two years since my last blog entry. So many things have happened, which I may or may not eventually tell about. It has been a rough two years, but I am still chugging along.
As I begin 2019, I am hoping to get back into writing in my blog. No promises, but I will certainly give it my best go...this year promises to contain many major events and possibly some exiting adventures, too.
One of the major events of this year will come to a head somewhere end of February to middle of March...my daughter is turning me into a grandmother. Part of me feels a bit young for this, but really, I am well old enough to be a grandmother. I am excited. I have my full gramma (or in my case, Nana) on...buying little baby things, making stuff, dreaming in the baby aisle...things like that.
Another big event will come in the summer...20 years of marriage. Hard to believe we have almost reached this milestone already! We will celebrate this momentous occasion with a Caribbean cruise. I am definitely looking forward to that. I do love my cruises!
I won't overwhelm everyone with my first post back. Just wanted to peek in and let everyone know I am back in the saddle and raring to go with this blog again. So hello to everyone, thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more ramblings. 😁

No comments: